Data Security under the GDPR
A guide to keeping Personal Data Safe and Secure
***Note: Pricing is ex VAT***
Who is this course for?
This course is for employees of companies working towards GDPR compliance. It covers elements of IT security explained in a non-technical manner. The course is for all those who use computer software, email or the internet in the course of their daily work and want to know how to use these tools safely.
Topics covered in this course:
- What does the GDPR say about Data Security?
- What is personal data and do I process it?
- Best practices for Password security
- Email security, including social engineering and phishing
- Browsing the internet safely - avoiding spyware, ransomware and malicious websites
- Physical security - protecting off-line personal data
- Next steps
Atlantic Compliance Ltd. is a Data Protection Consultancy staffed by experienced Business, HR, IT and Marketing professionals. We help companies on their journey towards compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our services include online training, in-person GDPR workshops, audits and gap analysis, outsourced DPO and more. Visit www.atlanticcompliance.eu for further information