Direct Marketing under the GDPR
A guide to carrying out GDPR-compliant Direct Marketing
***Note: Pricing is ex VAT***
Who is this course for?
This course is for students who already have a basic understanding of what the GDPR is and now wish to take a closer look at how it affects their marketing campaigns specifically. Employees or Managers working for marketing companies or within marketing departments should enroll in this course.
- Regulatory Environment - PECR and GDPR
- Marketing Communications Channels
- Key GDPR Rights and Principles impacting Direct Marketing
- Consent vs Legitimate interest - the legal bases for Direct Marketing
- Partner and Vendor Management - roles and responsibilities for Data Controllers and Data Processors and Data processing Agreements
- Common Questions - Getting consent, Re-permissioning, Deleting data, Bought-in lists, Cold-emailing, Sharing lists and more
- Next steps for marketers
Within the course we will cover common topics such as good consent forms, privacy notices, legitimate interest assessments and more
Atlantic Compliance Ltd. is a Data Protection Consultancy staffed by experienced Business, HR, IT and Marketing professionals. We help companies on their journey towards compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our services include online training, in-person GDPR workshops, audits and gap analysis, outsourced DPO and more. Visit www.atlanticcompliance.eu for further information