Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your need-to-know guide to educate and clarify key requirements of GDPR
***Note: Pricing is ex VAT***
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at all business owners and employees who wish to gain an understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is a broad complex piece of legislation. Here we break it down into easy-to-follow, high-level sections, with a clear, concise analysis to assist you on your journey towards compliance.
- High-Level Introduction to the GDPR - What is it? When does GDPR apply and How?
- Key Definitions from the regulation - Simplified clarification of legal terminology.
- Enhanced Rights of the Individual - Explore the 9 Key Rights
- Enhanced Obligations for Firms - Know your Obligations and be prepared.
- Data Protection Principles - 6 Principles - The Pillars of GDPR
- Lawful Data Processing - Did you know there are 6 legal grounds for processing?
- Data Mapping - Identifying, Understanding and Mapping out the data flows of your organisation.
Course duration: 45 mins
Atlantic Compliance Ltd. is a Data Protection Consultancy staffed by experienced Business, HR, IT and Marketing professionals. We help companies on their journey towards compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our services include online training, in-person GDPR workshops, audits and gap analysis, outsourced DPO and more. Visit www.atlanticcompliance.eu for further information