Atlantic Compliance Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Atlantic Compliance Limited in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Atlantic Compliance Limited
- training [at] atlanticcompliance.eu
- 9 Sandyford Office Park, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Atlantic Compliance Ltd. is an experienced Data Protection Consultancy. We advise and support clients in becoming GDPR compliant, this includes training, audits and workshops.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
GDPR [at] atlanticcompliance.eu
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the Atlantic Compliance Limited or a Course within Atlantic Compliance Limited, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our offerings. Students may visit the Atlantic Compliance Limited anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Atlantic Compliance Limited related activities.
How we use collected information
In order for us to provide you with our e-learning training, we need to collect personal data the service provision. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing you data under the GDPR is contractual.
Atlantic Compliance Limited may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our Atlantic Compliance Limited.
- To send periodic emails We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our Atlantic Compliance Limited that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Atlantic Compliance Limited. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Data Subjects Rights:
We facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. We will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Atlantic Compliance Limited or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
Your acceptance of these terms
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us.