The GDPR Essentials Program
A bundle of our 3 most popular courses designed to prepare you & your staff for GDPR
***Please note, pricing is per person and ex VAT***
The GDPR Essentials Program is a 3-course bundle designed to raise awareness of the GDPR among company employees. The program takes just under 2 hours to complete and is broken down into short, manageable sections that can be taken at your own pace. The courses are suitable for all skill levels and graded quizzes at the end of each section will help test your knowledge. This program is designed to help organisations meet the GDPR requirement of training while raising staff awareness. Detailed course contents are below:
Introduction to the GDPR
- High-Level Introduction to the GDPR - What is it? When does GDPR apply and How?
- Key Definitions from the regulation - Simplified clarification of legal terminology.
- Enhanced Rights of the Individual - Explore the 9 Key Rights
- Enhanced Obligations for Firms - Know your Obligations and be prepared.
- Data Protection Principles - 6 Principles - The Pillars of GDPR
- Lawful Data Processing - Did you know there are 6 legal grounds for processing?
- Data Mapping - Identifying, Understanding and Mapping out the data flows of your organisation
Data Security under the GDPR
- What does the GDPR say about Data Security?
- What is personal data and do I process it?
- Best practices for Password security
- Email security, including social engineering and phishing
- Browsing the internet safely - avoiding spyware, ransomware and malicious websites
- Physical security - protecting off-line personal data
Personal Data Breaches and Subject Access Requests
- Basic data security principles – prevention is always better than cure
- Data Breach Defined under GDPR
- Types of breaches
- Personal Data Breach Management - Controller & Processor responsibilities
- Breach Reporting
- Assessing Risk
- Information to Report (Supervisory Authority & Individuals impacted)
- Next Steps - Breach Management Plan & Planning for Disclosure
- Responding to a Subject Access Request
- Subject Access Requests and Third Party Data
- Subject Access Request Process - key stages
- Record Management
Atlantic Compliance Ltd. is a Data Protection Consultancy staffed by experienced Business, HR, IT and Marketing professionals. We help companies on their journey towards compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our services include online training, in-person GDPR workshops, audits and gap analysis, outsourced DPO and more. Visit www.atlanticcompliance.eu for further information